[LAU] improvements to Fons jaaa Audio Analizer

From: Gerhard Zintel <gerhard.zintel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 13 2011 - 00:48:20 EEST

Hello List,

the intention of this mail is mainly to contact Fons Adriaensen to whoom I
sent a mail personally 7 days ago including patches I wrote to improve jaaa.
For I have not get any answer by now I want to make sure that I wrote to the
correct address. To be clear, the reason for this mail is less my
impatience - I can wait for an answer. But as the old mail address and home
page of Fons seems to be not longer valid I'm not sure, if I'd used a correct
mail address. I contacted fons <at> linuxaudio <dot> org.

I would be thankfull for a short "mail arrived" message.

Thanks
Gerhard