Re: [LAU] Live performance played, made, recorded, mixed and screenplayed with GNU/Linux

From: Aurelien <tyranorl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri May 13 2011 - 23:13:54 EEST

Hey!

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 09:07:36PM -0500, Greg Jones wrote :
> On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 4:08 AM, Aurelien <tyranorl@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > A video of Sebkha-Chott live performances in 2010.
> >
> > *snip
>

> > www.youtube.com/sebkhachott
> > or straitghly to the video:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTF1k93BaOk

[...]

Thank you all! ;)

> That was yummy. Reminded me of Bungle/Secret Chiefs 3 with more crunch.

Actually, you're quite right, we've been listening to Mr Bungle a lot,
and by the way, I've been learning bass with Trevor Dunn.
We also like Secret Chiefs III, but not as much. Do you Sleepytime
Gorilla Museum? Trey Spruance did find and produce them. We met them
several times on stage, and feel really close to them in matter of music
conception.

> have been browsing your other videos.

Oh! They're quite old, by the way.

> Keep sending this wonderful madness