Re: [LAU] LAC: A musician's workflow slides?

From: David Adler <david.jo.adler@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun May 15 2011 - 01:48:49 EEST

On Sat, May 14, 2011 at 9:04 PM, Heikki Ketoharju wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any recordings/slides/notes from Jeremy Jongepier's workshop "A
> musician's workflow: composing, recording and arranging with qtractor and
> friends" at LAC 2011?
>
> I'm very interested about his views, but couldn't find anything from the
> web, except this:
> http://linux.autostatic.com/2011/05/11/lac2011-het-perspectief-van-de-eindgebruiker

Quoting from the link you gave, the last paragraph says:

"Binnenkort zet ik beide workshops online, heb de DV tapejes
meegekregen, ga ik vandaag capturen en hopelijk lukt het me om ze deze
week te editten, te renderen en te uploaden. Verwacht dus binnenkort
nog een blogpost over LAC2011."

okok, agreed, it's dutch :)
I'll give it a try:

"Soon I'll put both workshops online, I've received the DV tapes, will
capture them today and hopefully I'll be able to edit, render and
upload them this week. Thus expect another blog post about LAC2011
soon."

No idea about notes and slides though,
http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2011/download/
only has those from his other workshop.

> (By the way – big thanks to the LAC video crew! It's just awesome I can
> watch presentations both live and afterwards...)

+1!

best,