[LAU] LAC 2011 : Thanks

From: Nicola <nicola.di.marzo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 17 2011 - 03:21:59 EEST

Hi everyone !
i'd like to thank you for the amazing week-end spent in Maynooth lac 2011.
It was my very first lac...I was the guy with the GNU shirt the first day.
Can't say words to show my gratidude.
Workshops e presentationswere very helpful to
me...(Flavio,Giuliano,Jeremy, Andrew, Robin...your works inspired me so
much, sorry if i miss someone)

I'm working with Ubuntu studio-Ardour-jack to produce the last record of
my band.
We're proudly DIY indie-rock style.

I'm a beginner about Linux and free software.
But i hope i can help the community in the future...
take care
Nicola