Re: [LAU] ambdec: loading preset from command line / script

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat May 28 2011 - 15:44:31 EEST

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 09:05:49AM -0300, acousmetre wrote:

> Perhaps I'm missing something but I can't figure out how to start ambdec
> and automatically load a particular speaker preset. There's the -p
> command line option to set the path of the preset directory and this can
> also be set in a .ambdecr file - but is there a way to explicitly load a
> preset on startup of ambdec? I hope there is a way!

fons@email-addr-hidden:~ ambdec -h

AmbDec-0.4.4

  (C) 2006-2010 Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>

  -h Display this text
  -c <file> Configuration file
  -p <path> Preset directory
  -V <volume> Initial volume in dB (-60)
  -s <server> Jack server name
  -g <geometry> Window position

The <file> for -c should either be the complete pathname
or refer to a file in the current directory.

Ciao,

--
FA