Re: [LAU] Switching the distro

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon May 30 2011 - 04:28:57 EEST

On Mon, 2011-05-30 at 02:27 +0200, Robin Gareus wrote:
> OMG, PPPoE that's so 1980's :)

OT:

I've got an AKG K 240 DF since 28 years. I need to change the cable and
connector several times and I also changed the thingy that touch the
ears, but it never gets broken, even when children chuck it on the
ground. Modern studio headphones do sound a little bit better, until
somebody look at them to hard, then they get broken and will sound
disgusting.

To be honest, if I have to crimp the cable of my telephone one more
time, I can't pick up the phone anymore, my fetishism to the 80's has
some disadvantages. OTOH, the most sexiest women who ever lived on this
planet is Deborah Harry and she was quiet cool a long time before
Blondie was hip.

This is PPPoE from the 80's:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3114/2766061869_7f771975ba.jpg