Re: [LAU] Some new* music

From: Q <lists@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue May 31 2011 - 02:25:02 EEST

allcoms wrote:
> Mr Q!
>
> How many prog points shall I award thee?
>
> Thanks for taking me well over my Mellotron RDA - the odd binge never
> did us any harm did it? I posted Larks Tongues (the Arnaud Lane vid)
> on my FB earlier, then I get this!
>
> Great stuff!

Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment -- glad you enjoyed it!

I'm not aware of anyone ever dying from a surfeit of Tron, although it
can't be long before the health police start calling for a Tron tax to
stop people bingeing ;-)

No doubt second-hand smoke from the ceremonial burning of recalcitrant
Trons is dangerous too :D