[LAU] Just the hdsploader from alsa-tools is needed for HDSPe AIO?

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Mon Jun 06 2011 - 16:14:37 EEST

Ok, IIUC I don't need hdspmixer, but the hdsploader is needed.

Do I need, resp. will hdspconf and rmedigicontrol work for the HDSPe
AIO?

Did I miss anything useful for the HDSPe AIO by the directories I
deleted?

I downloaded Mudita for my old sound cards, didn't check what version is
included to alsa-tools ;).

spinymouse@email-addr-hidden:/usr/src/alsa-1.0.24/alsa-tools-1.0.24.1$ rm -r ac3dec
echomixer gitcompile hwmixvolume Makefile pcxhrloader seq us428control
vxloader as10k1 envy24control ld10k1 mixartloader qlo10k1 sb16_csp
sscape_ctl usx2yloader

spinymouse@email-addr-hidden:/usr/src/alsa-1.0.24/alsa-tools-1.0.24.1$ wget
http://nielsmayer.com/envy24control/mudita24-1.0.3.tar.gz

spinymouse@email-addr-hidden:/usr/src/alsa-1.0.24/alsa-tools-1.0.24.1$ ls
hdspconf hdsploader hdspmixer mudita24-1.0.3.tar.gz rmedigicontrol

Sorry for that noise, setting up a completely new software DAW, when
getting new hardware, might be a bad idea.
Hopefully, this is my last request regarding to the ALSA issue.

Regards,

Ralf