Re: [LAU] LAC 2011

From: Marco Donnarumma <devel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jun 07 2011 - 17:34:03 EEST

Great.

I simply want to thank participants and staff for making the LAC2011 such an
inspiring event.
A wonderful experience...

All the best,
Marco

> The LAC 2011 site just ascended. All conference material (proceedings,
> > video recordings, slides, etc) has been made publicly available.
> >
> > http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2011/
> >
> > We'd like to thank all speakers and everyone who volunteered to make
> > this an enjoyable event; in particular Frank Neumann, John Lato, Victor
> > Lazzarini and special thanks to J?rn Nettingsmeier.
> Just wanted to add my Thank You to all the organizers, volunteers and
> participants for a very nice conference both in Maynooth and online :)
>
> Ciao,
> Lorenzo.
>
> > enjoy,
> > robin for the LAC-2011 team.

Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Professional, Performer, Instructor
ACE, Sound Design MSc by Research (ongoing)
The University of Edinburgh, UK