Re: [LAU] [LAD] [LAA] [ANN] guitarix release guitarix2-0.15.0

From: hermann <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Wed Jun 08 2011 - 21:55:14 EEST

Am Mittwoch, den 08.06.2011, 20:23 +0200 schrieb Nils:
> Nice to see a new release!
> We plan to use guitarix in a metal band project. We did quite some experimenting but somehow we don't get it to sound "metal" enough. The guitarist is experienced but not in that style.
> I don't think there is a guide how to control guitarix to get the sound for different music styles, right?
>
> Nils

Not now, maybe we could come up in the next time with a tutorial like
description how to use the modules to get a special style.

> P.S. is the preset for the "Guitarix as played by funkmuscle" demo on http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/index.php available somewhere?

Same here,
funkmuscle makes heavy use of IR-files witch are not included in the
distribution, but you can join funkmuscle in our mailing-list or at
Linuxmusicians.com

greats
hermann