Re: [LAU] [hdspmixer solved - qjackctl unsolved]

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Fri Jun 10 2011 - 11:08:57 EEST

Server Path: /usr/bin/jackd

switched to

Server Path: jackd

solved it, because jackd is in /usr/local/bin/jackd, since I build jackd from svn, I miss this when reading the configuration several times.

Thank you Robin, I recognised it, when I work off your hints :)

Ralf

--
[OT] PS:
:D-yslexia, in 'Harry Potter and the Philosoper's Stone' I read a sentence around 20 times.