Re: [LAU] Made with GNU/Linux: 3m171a

From: Diego Simak <diego.simak@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jun 13 2011 - 00:57:40 EEST

Yes, I agree that it requires a lot of work and create more textures
generating different sequencing patterns.
Sometimes when I hear my song it gets really bored.
I need to take an extra time to think in what direction I want to move
and create then the missing sequences.

Thank you very much for your comments Atte.
Really appreciate it.

Diego