Re: [LAU] Some new music

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Mon Jun 13 2011 - 16:15:09 EEST

Hi Roberto!
   Thanks a lot. But it actually wasn't much work to write it. :-) As you
noticed, it's all driven by it's chord progression, which in 99.5% of the time
it is the case with me. Not a guitarist or bassist or one of these other
riffing instrumentalists myself. :-) The guitar was a synth lead from my
Nordlead, as well as the very quiet one on the right side. Part of the pads
were from my still rather new Microwave XT, so wavetable synthesis came in.
The rest was samples from my computer, including the gorgeous gigatron from Q.
Thanks again for that!
   Warm regards
              Julien

--------