Re: [LAU] Jack vs. Alsa, PianoTeq demo: Alsa wins!

From: Renato <rennabh@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jun 15 2011 - 16:57:28 EEST

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 13:05:17 +0200
Lorenzo Sutton <lsutton@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> Sorry I am writing from memory as I haven't got my laptop with me.
> It's the nvidia settings manager and the setting should be under
> PowerMizer or something similar (you can recognize it because it
> looks like a CPU settings panel).

mmmh maybe it's my video card (geforce go 7300) not supporting it? Here
is the powermizer tab

http://i.imgur.com/9NdfP.png

but I can't change anything. Only thing which seems vaguely related is
this "Force full GPU scaling" here:

http://i.imgur.com/Qc7J1.png

but from the tooltip it seems something that has to do with
resolution...

cheers
renato