Re: [LAU] Ardour2 session doesn't find the regions

From: lorenzo cecchi <cecchilorenzo@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jun 16 2011 - 22:36:00 EEST

The problem was more stupid than i thought..
Sndfile-info from terminal showed me that the problem was in the name of the
folder that contains my session! there was a ":" and a "&" in the name of
the folder that ardour, and maybe not only ardour, disliked.
When i changed the name, the session started regoularly with all the
regions.
Thanks a lot, Paul!
lorenzo