[LAU] A script to slide every regions, markers, tempi, meters, automations, and so on in an Ardour session

From: Aurelien <tyranorl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jun 17 2011 - 11:06:24 EEST

Hi!

I've had to move a whole session right, to make some place at the
beginning, but this session was full of markers, automations, tempi,
meters, and so on.
I was thinking about switching to A3, but unfortunately, this session
couldn't be opened by A3 (which is not the aim of A3 by now).

So I wrote a litlle bash/sed script that allows one to move every
region, automation, marker, tempo, meter, along a certain amount of
bars (first meter).

It might be a bit crappy, and could be better handled with something
using xml properties, but I hadn't time to enter that step.
Actually, it's not really a solution, as one can move only ALL REGIONS,
and not only the ones placed over a certain time. For this, there are
things I couldn't figure out in the time I had to!

Any comments appreciated, any enhancement too!

PS: I didn't subscribe to any ardour list. If you do, don't hesitate to
post that script on them.

--
Aurélien