Re: [LAU] Text-based sound visualisation?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed Jun 22 2011 - 14:04:39 EEST

Hello Fons!
   It's good to hear, that people are more often fooled by spectral analysers
than their own ears. I suppose I'll just continue the way I have and if I'm
just curious I will use songanalysis and have some fun. :-)
   Thanks for clarifying and putting me at ease. I hope Massy is more at ease
as well. You so often hear about graphic displays of waveforms, analysis with
graphs and what not and think, that it's one of the important tools to get
professional mixes, especially if you think about "radio compatibility" and
"pop standards".
   Warm regards
             Julien

--------