[LAU] moz major releases...

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Thu Jun 23 2011 - 23:15:32 EEST

Message: 18
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 18:01:48 +0200
From: J?rn Nettingsmeier <nettings@email-addr-hidden-hochschule.de>
Subject: [LAU] moz major releases...
To: linux-audio-user@email-addr-hidden

> while we're playing "my classical record label can kick your
> classical
> record label's ass", let me note that lenny does a pretty decent job
> on
> deutsche grammophon, too (with choir and orchestra of bayrischer
> rundfunk, 1989).

Btw. I posted the first 'recommendation' regarding to a member of the
band Sky, who was member of the Academy of St Martin in the Fields.

I don't know your 'recommendation', but IMO the German Rundfunk is one
of the best schools for audio engineering on this planet :), so I
suspect at least regarding to the engineering, this recording could be
good. Well, I don't like Lenny as a director for music or as a composer
just my taste), but anyway, he's a gifted guy, especially a gifted
businessman :( and teacher for music :). Unfortunately his very good
introductions to music aren't played very often by the German
Rundfunk :(.

OT: OTOH the German Rundfunk is wasting money of GEZ-mafia 'customers'
by using the most expensive microphones even to record newsreaders and
even while they already used Neumann for this, they additionally bought
Brauner's most expensive mic for this usage. I'm not a 'customer' of the
GEZ-mafia anymore. But I'm still an enemy of the Landesrundfunkanstalt,
regarding to other very German issues.

Btw. the German Rundfunk cancel most, perhaps all airplay of avant-garde
music etc., but GEZ-mafia 'customers' are forced to pay for heavy
rotation chart mainstream. 10 times a day the same Lady Gaga song etc..