Re: [LAU] Made with Linux: be mean unto me, please

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Wed Jun 29 2011 - 00:04:04 EEST

Hello Ken!
   You find me pleased, though bewildered. I wouldn't have said, that I
willingly and with good/;bad intentions put latin in my music. I don't even
know Son Montunos, although I'll investigate tat music now. :-) Which part did
you think was a cover of their piece? I'd at least like to know, where I'm
resembling whom. :-)
   But the combination of latin and prog isn't that rare, I think. I thinhk you
also listened to the Flower Kings, or was that someone else? They have the
occasional - sometimes even strong - latin influence. They hide it nicely. I'd
never have guessed it.
   Thanks for the kind words. I try to keep it up, whatever it is. It's fun to
do it, which is th main thing. And mostof the time, I end up liking it as
well. :-)
   Kind regards
             Julien

--------