[LAU] getting two m-audio delta 1010's running properly

From: Ben Tartsa <btartsa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 01 2011 - 18:13:54 EEST

I added a second M-Audio Delta 1010 (rackmount version) to my recording
system and was successful by following the instructions at

http://www.jrigg.co.uk/linuxaudio/ice1712multi.html

My issue is that I can't seem to pass jackd the correct parameters unless I
start it from the command line like:

jackd -d alsa -C multi_capture -P multi_playback

How can I get either qjackctl or ideally have Ardour get jack to start with
these settings? I tried all the combos I could imagine.

Thanks,
Ben