Re: [LAU] usb soundcard w 2 mic in

From: William Light <wrl@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jul 11 2011 - 16:54:54 EEST

Hey Atte,
Those sound a lot like the requirements I'm look at right now. The
Quad-capture looks nice, but it's not going to be out until later this
summer, and, being a new device, its support under Linux could be of
dubious status until somebody gets one to play with.

The Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 is the one I'm looking at. 24/96
is also a big requirement for me, and it satisfies that too.

-w