[LAU] IceStream-1.1-beta now!

From: APO33 <info@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jul 15 2011 - 23:05:35 EEST

Hi LaUsers!

a new free software is born: IceStream -
https://sourceforge.net/projects/icestream/

it's a beta version, we are writing the known bugs & todo, some parts
are in french but it is already possible to use it to mix audio
streaming, to start an icecast from gui and the to send an audio
stream to it or elsewhere. Thanks to mplayer, ices, icecast, vorbis
and jack.

It works with jackd server and use only ogg for the moment (we don't
use mp3 anyway here).

Of course, we are looking for beta-tester and more people are also
welcome to help, support, develop and more if you want!!

mailing list on its way and forum already in place :
https://sourceforge.net/apps/phpbb/icestream/

bug tracker to come ;-)

cheers

Julien