Re: [LAU] Recording of a 'natural' talent.

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden-lab.de>
Date: Thu Jul 21 2011 - 00:43:01 EEST

Hello Will!
   What a charming little fellow. He's either fond of variations or gets easily
distracted. Sometimes it sounds like he's saying: "No! No!", as in "that
beginning is wrong!". I hope he's made the tune copyleft.I have the feeling
one can do something with that. Maybe he could be the star for "Natural idol"
or "woodland's next top-bird". :-) I think his name fits the bill for the
idea, that sprang to mind. Something a bit raggae. :-)
   thanks for sharing this recording. I think, it's gorgeous! Good to ehar such
untaintedand unpretentious talent, willingly given, just for the fun of it. I
wonder, if Blackie's a Linux'er at heart. :-)
   Whistlingly yours
             Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net