Re: [LAU] Alan Ernest "Cal" Calvert dies at 61

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Jul 26 2011 - 06:17:19 EEST

Gabriel Beddingfield wrote:
> Friends:
>
> Cal, the lead developer of Yoshimi, passed away on July 2 in Victoria, Australia.
>
> http://tributes.couriermail.com.au/obituaries/couriermail-au/obituary.aspx?n=alan-ernest-calvert-cal&pid=152381356
>
> While this was not unexpected, we're all very sad to see him go.
>
> I'm doubt that his family has any idea what he meant to us. If anyone has an idea on how we can show our appreciation, please share it.
>
> -gabriel

Bummer in Victoria, Australia! And for us users of Yoshimi. I just put
together a very basic tune called "A Simple Piper's Hymn" using it a few
weeks ago, need to finish that and put it up somewhere. The selection of
sounds available in Heaven has just been significantly improved!

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden