Re: [LAU] [LAA] [ANN] release gxtuner-1.0

From: allcoms <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 27 2011 - 13:08:07 EEST

Thanks for the scaling patch Hermann- that was certainly the biggest
problem I had with gxtuner (that its display was so small) but
unfortunately I couldn't get the patch to apply.

There is one more small feature I'd like to see in gxtuner and that is
display of the notes octave number. I realise it displays the
frequency of the note so you could work it out from that but it'd
still be a nice addition to not have to do that (think;)!

I've still not got round to trying guitarix itself but its certainly
nice to have its tuner as a standalone app - especially as its the
only fully working and currently maintained Linux/JACK tuner I've
tried.

Thanks again Hermann!

Dan