Re: [LAU] tablet as musical interface

From: Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jul 27 2011 - 15:03:22 EEST

On 07/27/2011 01:38 PM, Leigh Dyer wrote:
> On 07/27/2011 08:20 PM, Thomas Kerstgens wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> maybe you're interested in sth. like this.
>>
>> http://hexler.net/software/touchosc
>>
>> or
>>
>> http://hexler.net/software/touchosc-android
>
> Control looks like another good option, too:
>
> http://charlie-roberts.com/Control/
>
> I haven't had a chance to play with it myself yet, though.
>
> Thanks
> Leigh

There's also TouchDAW: http://www.humatic.de/htools/touchdaw/
And the latest version now also supports USB so you don't have to rely
on wireless anymore which can be a bit iffy. I'm dreaming about
acquiring a tablet too and being able to use it as a controller. If I'd
ever give into that dream I'd get myself an Acer Iconia or something
similar (so at least Android 3.0 and multitouch).

Jeremy