Re: [LAU] [LAA] [ANN] release gxtuner-1.0

From: hermann <brummer-@web.de>
Date: Wed Jul 27 2011 - 21:04:50 EEST

Am Mittwoch, den 27.07.2011, 15:33 +0100 schrieb allcoms:
> Cool!
>
> Whilst its hardly a showstopper or even mildly pressing problem, it
> doesn't seem you can truly scale gxtuner up to full screen of totally
> fill a window of arbitrary dimensions at the mo and I presume this is
> down to the bitmap background it uses. It would be cool to see
> gxtuners interface go fully vector eventually.

Okay, now I understand what you mean, arbitrary, BabelFish helps
me. :-))

well that is possible with the current cairo back-end, it's just that I
take care that dimensions stay stable. So here is gxtuner with a full
rubber interface to scale to any arbitrary you like.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/files/gxtuner/gxtuner-1.2.tar.bz2/download

greats
hermann