Re: [LAU] In praise of AVLinux

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 02 2011 - 15:50:55 EEST

Experiences with AV are very good here too, there's just one reasons that I
can't advertise it to people: PCManFM is the default file manager, and Trash
is disabled by default. IMO there's no better way to scare people away from
using linux than having it delete thier data permanently.

Also I find the backgrounds a touch "old" most of the time. I guess a bit of
time spend with gimp & inkscape is better spend than whining about it
online, but there you go :)

Huge thanks out to GMac for all the effort he's put in, even when times
weren't all sunny.
-Harry