Re: [LAU] Subject=Re: community pages

From: <pshirkey@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 07 2011 - 11:25:28 EEST

>> > One thing : Linuxmao.org is not just a forum, but much like what you
>> seem
>> > be trying to accomplish now (only in french).
>> > It is first a huge wiki for LA artists, and welcome a lot of people to
>> > share
>> > their songs and other programing ideas
>> > also, the url on your page is wrong : http://www.linuxmao.org
>>
>> Works for me. What is the problem?
>
>> maybe you should have a look here :
>> http://apps.linuxaudio.org/apps/start
>> >

>> That link is already included on the lau.linuxaudio.org site.
>>

> Not a problem really, just suggesting you add that 'www.' so our users can
> auto-connect,

Done. I also changed the layout to be more like a magazine format which I
hope is more accessible for mobile devices especially tablets.

> and additionally to create an "other languages" section in
> the
> "community" box, where you can add some new content from
> http://apps.linuxaudio.org/apps/start

I would like to do soe automated feeds with that idea. Do you have any
suggestions?

I will work on integrating twitter, facebook and google news feeds next.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd