Re: [LAU] An appeal to famous artists?

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 09 2011 - 11:16:40 EEST

hermann wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 09.08.2011, 06:50 +0100 schrieb Gwenhwyfaer:
>> On 09/08/2011, Philipp Überbacher <hollunder@lavabit.com> wrote:
>>> Excerpts from david's message of 2011-08-08 01:32:25 +0200:
>>> That's called integration.
>> Not when it doesn't fail gracefully. Then it's just called shoddy programming.
>
> With a well suited package management it would be indeed integration and
> wouldn't fail. ;-) (means not that I like such a fixed integration . .
> )

Even a well-suited package management set up wouldn't help it if (1)
KMail was installed as a dependency of K3B but (2) the user never used
it, so it is never set up to send anything out.

It would still fail, but at least it would let you know instead of just
addressing grayspace and never coming back ...

--
David
gnome@hawaii.rr.com