Re: [LAU] Reply to

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 09 2011 - 16:52:25 EEST

On 08/09/2011 03:11 PM, Goran Mekic wrote:
> Can you, please, set Reply To: to go to the list, not the sender,
> please? It's a trivial change, and I can't count the number of times
> I've sent my reply to sender, not the list. Thanx!

The other way round (list instead of just sender) is worse, so making it
a clear decision to use Reply-to-list instead of Reply(-to-sender) is of
benefit. Clients with no or not obvious enough Reply-to-list are broken.

Also:
http://woozle.org/~neale/papers/reply-to-still-harmful.html

--
Thorsten Wilms