Re: [LAU] Gravely important warning

From: Thorsten Wilms <t_w_@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Aug 11 2011 - 21:46:28 EEST

On 08/11/2011 07:52 PM, Gwenhwyfaer wrote:
> On 11/08/2011, david<gnome@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>> Thorsten Wilms wrote:
> [childishness deleted]
>> Sorry, haven't a clue what you're upset about, or what others might be
>> upset about.
>
> The hell with it. He wins. Well done, Thorsten, you have indeed
> accomplished your intention and bullied me off the mailing list. I
> hope your little friends congratulate you.

Yeah, all my little demon friends are high-fiving me and tonight we
shall dine like kings in our underground caverns! For after years of
preparation, countless animal sacrifices and weaving intrigues, my horde
and I finally succeeded. This is even better than getting the damn white
whale and canceling Christmas!

Now seriously:

His or her reaction to this mail of mine
http://lalists.stanford.edu/lau/2011/08/0283.html was informing me about
being kill-filed. Note that beforehand, it was all on the list, no
private emails. I found this so incredible silly and bizarro-worldish,
that I wanted to share my amazement and not take that bullshit in
silence. I did my best to make it hopefully entertaining.

The reaction we see here matches what I hinted at, an outright
malevolent interpretation of the words of others. This time it looks
paranoid, even.

He or she wrote a second private mail, calling me a sociopath. Cute. I
do hope this apparently stressed out individual will find piece.
Meanwhile, I prefer to laugh, as otherwise I would have to cry.

--
Thorsten Wilms
thorwil's design for free software: