Re: [LAU] starting pd-extended 0.42.5

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Aug 21 2011 - 03:04:05 EEST

Hey,

Are you running pd from a terminal? Perhaps it prints some error info before
it kicks jack?
Otherwise check the "Messages" dialog in QJackCtl for some info..?

Perhaps the error is in PD / the way its compiled... but to be honest I
don't think its likely.
Could you post back with some more info? -Harry