Re: [LAU] Enc: Please help me with Timidity

From: Emanuel Rumpf <xbran@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Aug 30 2011 - 23:38:38 EEST

2011/8/30 Fernando Araujo Martiniano <fernando_araujomartiniano@email-addr-hidden>:

> ... But what I really want to know is when I launch timidity -iA -Oj
> what else should I type so that timidity recognizes changes in attack,
> brightness, delay, decay, reverb, chorus and so on.

Maybe an option as -E F reverb=n,1
has any effect on it ?

But first make sure, Rosegarden is actually sending out those events
(use a tool as Kmidimon or Gmidimon , midi monitor )

I would expect timidity to recognize some of the default midi CC
messages as listed here - but I haven't tried myself :
http://www.midi.org/techspecs/midimessages.php#3

--
E.R.