[LAU] Experienced Ardour producer wanted

From: allcoms <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Sep 05 2011 - 12:49:33 EEST

Hi LAU!

My band, which is about to change name but currently has a few rough
demos up here:

http://www.myspace.com/iamtenninja

Is looking for an experienced produced to mix, tweak and generally and
improve the sound of our Ardour sessions. We're not signed and nor can
we afford serious money but we thought it would be a good idea to see
who may be up for working with us on here- the idea being that the
first track would be worked on for (next to) nothing and then if we
like what you do we can come to an agreement for reasonable payment
for subsequent tracks.

Please respond to my email or otherwise get in touch with us off list please,

Thanks!

Dan