[LAU] ESI Maya 44 PCI

From: A S <kokoshmusun@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 06 2011 - 23:57:02 EEST

  Hi, There is some info around that there was work being done to have the ESI Maya 44 PCI card work with ALSA. However, it seems to have been stalled. Can anyone confirm the status of this card with regard to ALSA? I have the card and can get sound from it, but have been having trouble making it work properly in a xubuntu 11.04 + KXStudio setup. I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time with a card that will never work properly with a linux distro. Many thanks.