Re: [LAU] buying a new laptop

From: andy baxter <andy@email-addr-hidden-online.co.uk>
Date: Thu Sep 08 2011 - 21:04:20 EEST

On 08/09/11 11:49, Diego Simak wrote:
> http://subversion.ffado.org/wiki/IrqPriorities

That link is good for setting the priorities of irq handlers, but
doesn't tell you how to move a device to a different irq, which is what
I'd really like.

I just had another look at the onboard firmware config system, and it
does have a page that lets you assign devices labelled A,B,C... to
different physical interrupts, but I'm not sure how to use this properly
or safely. (There's no indication what device 'A' actually is). By
default they are all set to INT 11, which doesn't come up in
/proc/interrupts.

andy