Re: [LAU] Linux/Musix/Debian on a UMPC

From: Dale Powell <dj_kaza@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 15 2011 - 14:51:58 EEST

2011/9/15 david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>

Please
 add XFCE and LXDE as lighter desktop environments, too. (Although I do
like OpenBox.) KDE4 can be a hefty load to have on a music distro.

@lists.linuxaudio.org

From: csanchezgs@email-addr-hidden
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 12:25:55 +0200
To: gnome@email-addr-hidden
CC: linux-audio-user@email-addr-hidden
Subject: Re: [LAU] Linux/Musix/Debian on a UMPC

We have those already, forget to say, but we have to configure the Musix menu on them yet. But I think we will include them, most of all if there's some interest as I see :).

---
Even though I have quite a capable computer I've have found XFCE to be about my favourite DE and have seen it mentioned by quite a few others who use Linux for audio.