[LAU] [ANN] QXGEdit 0.1.1 slipped out!

From: Rui Nuno Capela <rncbc@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Sep 17 2011 - 20:07:23 EEST

Yay!

It's been a great summer and, as always, good things never last longer.
I remember two years ago when it made its premiere, also after a great
summer vacation and a pretty longer and rather undercover existence. Two
years have gone by now, there's nothing to be startling with. All that's
about to say:

   QXGEdit 0.1.1 slipped out!

If you're puzzled what this is, then don't worry nor go any further.
This is just one extreme-niche piece of software program I've made for
my own personal usage. But others may also feel compelled to try it out.
I'm doin'g it just because I can :)

Now, already in its third public release, QXGEdit is a XG instrument
editor, specially dedicated to the elderly Yamaha DB50XG. Yes, this is
all synth-eldercare, if I may punch that line without the slightest lack
of respect. How could it be? This is the best evidence I can show to the
world how I love this piece of junk ;)

Only for the ones who know what I'm talking about ;)

Website:

   http://qxgedit.sourceforge.net

Project page:

   http://sourceforge.net/projects/qxgedit

Downloads:

- source tarball:
   http://downloads.sourceforge.net/qxgedit/qxgedit-0.1.1.tar.gz

- source package (openSUSE 11.4):

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/qxgedit/qxgedit-0.1.1-3.rncbc.suse114.src.rpm

- binary package (openSUSE 11.4):

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/qxgedit/qxgedit-0.1.1-3.rncbc.suse114.i586.rpm

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/qxgedit/qxgedit-0.1.1-3.rncbc.suse114.x86_64.rpm

Weblog (upstream support):

   http://www.rncbc.org

License:

   QXGEdit is free, open-source software, distributed under the terms of
the GNU General Public License [6] (GPL) version 2 or later.

Change-log:

- Make sure Uservoice elements are selected only when available.
- Debugging stacktrace now applies to all working threads.
- libX11 is now being added explicitly to the build link phase, as seen
necessary on some bleeding-edge distros eg. Fedora 13, Debian 6.
- Moving from old deprecated Qt3'ish custom event post handling into
regular asynchronous signal/slot strategy.
- General standard dialog buttons layout is now in place.

Enjoy.

--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc dot org