Re: [LAU] Ambi "encapsuled" in vbap

From: Charles Henry <czhenry@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 27 2011 - 00:41:56 EEST

Hi, Chris

There's an application that can do this: the Audience library in Pure Data.
http://www.lsi.usp.br/interativos/nem/audience/index_eng.html

There are spatial coding modules which come first in the processing
which includes ambisonics, and the process re-maps the signals to
whatever system of speakers you have on the output (ex 5.1, 7.1, 8
spkrs). I can't remember exactly how it all goes, but you may find it
in the documentation.

Chuck