Re: [LAU] Linux news in the current KWR Newsletter

From: allcoms <allcoms@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Sep 27 2011 - 21:00:38 EEST

Ardour 3 is a different beast entirely now that we have native versions of
TAL-NoiseMaker and the HighLife sampler available thanks to the new lxvst
support - sadly there are no real LV2 equivalents for these apps yet. As far
as A3s MIDI usability and user friendliness (and effectively plugin
developer attraction) have all just received an incredible boost.

I can't wait for the VST plugin porting onslaught!

Exciting times!

:D