Re: [LAU] New blog about Recording on Linux

From: Leigh Dyer <lsd@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 01 2011 - 12:06:37 EEST

On 10/01/2011 04:53 PM, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
> On 10/01/2011 04:14 AM, Ken Restivo wrote:
>> On Sat, Oct 01, 2011 at 03:00:02AM +0200, Peter Crighton wrote:
>>> Hello list,
>>> I just wanted to let you know that I started a new blog about
>>> Recording on Linux: http://linux-recording.blogspot.com/
>>> The first entry (well, not counting the introduction here) is about
>>> using the Analogue Drums Big Mono drumkit with Hydrogen. Let me know
>>> what you think about the blog, any constructive criticism is much
>>> appreciated!
>>>

>> *sigh*, Google, doesn't anyone use HTML anymore?
>>
>> This is what that website looks like with JavaScript turned off:
>>
>> http://storage.restivo.org/misc/blogger.jpg
>>
>> I'm sure it's a fantastic blog, but, I dunno what Google has done to it.
>
> If truth be told it seems a problem with this particular blog (which by
> the way seems a very cool idea ;) - other blogspot blogs seem to work
> with JavaScript turned off.

I suspect (but I don't know well enough to say for sure) that it's the
OP's theme of choice that's causing those problems, rather than Blogger
itself.

I realised upon reading this that I hadn't actually checked my own site
in a text-mode browser. I'm glad to say that Wordpress and my theme of
choice (the current Wordpress default, Twenty Eleven) work very well in
w3m :)

Thanks
Leigh