Re: [LAU] [OT] Message on Italian Wikipedia

From: Louigi Verona <louigi.verona@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 05 2011 - 14:37:46 EEST

Very good that they spoke of it so boldly. Given how Wikipedia is part of
everybody's life today, I think this page alone has made a much more
profound impact on Italians than anything their present politicians have
ever done. Let's see how the public reacts.

Of course, if they do close Wikipedia for Italy, an underground one will
instantly pop up. I am betting some Italian php guys are already working on
it!

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/