Re: [LAU] [OT] Message on Italian Wikipedia

From: Marco Donnarumma <devel@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 05 2011 - 15:38:50 EEST

What is more sad is the fact that Wikipedia had to speak this way to make
every single italian what's going on in 2011.
As if they couldn't see it before.
Before, I mean, since about 20 years or so. No kidding, B. is there since
then, doing the same things all the time.

--
Marco Donnarumma
Independent New Media and Sonic Arts Practitioner, Performer, Teacher