Re: [LAU] Fall tunes

From: Harry van Haaren <harryhaaren@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 06 2011 - 15:32:32 EEST

Hey Egor,

Listening now, I like it! Could imaging the addition of some strings would
fill in some of the spaces, although it would soon take from the ambience
vibe that it has if they're too loud..

I like the "mallet" sound, although sometimes I feel it pushes away from the
scale a touch once in a while... For the "100% cheese factor" perhaps work
that into the scale more. But I like it this way too, its not "generic" like
much of the use of the mallet instruments..

Hope your well! -Harry