Re: [LAU] Fall tunes

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 06 2011 - 17:57:55 EEST

Hello Egor!
   I just listened to it and I can't say I find the guitar sloppy. On the
contrary it sounded so precise, that I sometimes wasn't sure if it was real or
sampled. :-) I didn't read the other comments you've had and I might not,
since at the moment there's so much all around. So forgive me, if I will say
something, which someone else already did.
   I don't know, where you put the mic, but the guitar sounded very dull. It
fits the piece, makes it even more desolate. - Oh yes I should mention, that I
honestly and from deep within my heart hate autumn. :-) You managed to capture
the feeling of that season very well. You might have put the bells on the
other side or move the hi-hats over, so that you had a little more stereo
panorama. Having had that problem with mylast piece, before someone alerted me
to it, I'm moe careful towards such things. :-)
   The overall feeling though is very straight forward, very homogenous and
perfectly fitting the topic. Well done1 Go on. I hope, tat this was your
ignition to finishing many more songs now. No excuse now! :-) But next time,
tyou might wish to try Nama instead of using Ecasound raw. Ecasound offers all
the lovely features, but Nama wraps them up nicely and allows fo so many
high-level concepts, that make life as a musician easy and productive.
   Thanks for sharing and kind regards
             Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Frightening Absence Just Arriving, Reigns Disappeared, Ornate - flowers!

====== Find my music at ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html