Re: [LAU] Top DSP plugins?

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 18 2011 - 00:47:08 EEST

Hello Kevin!
   The differences in EQ lie in the filters used. Their characteristics (slopes
and probably the way they resonate). Then there are the obvious things like
what you can adjust (bandwidth, gain, filter-type per band, centre
frequency...). With hardcoded centre frequencies, it's the question, which
frequencies had been chosen. But I'd always go for freely adjustable.
   Warm regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

====== Find my music at ======