Re: [LAU] Something New From Me

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 18 2011 - 08:56:28 EEST

Hello Will!
   There are some very nice synth sounds in tat track. But the brass sound
coming in around 1:40min seems to really break the atmosphere for me. I do
like the melody guitar though. It adds something alive to the music. I would
have enjoyed it even more, if you'd put some delay on it as well as reverb.
Still those are luxury problems. Another of those luxury problems might be,
that for my taste the bass is to quiet compared with the drums. But it sounds
like a nice full and yet unobtrusive bass.
   All in al: No danger of falling asleep and I can understand the title when
listening to it. Thanks for sharing this.
   Warmly yours
             Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

====== Find my music at ======