Re: [LAU] Fwd: A new track made in Neil tracker

From: Vytautas Jancauskas <unaudio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 18 2011 - 12:29:04 EEST

Hi, No, the stutter effect is only available as a Neil machine. As a matter
of fact it somewhat relies on being run in a tracker. It's a really simple
plug-in but it relies on the host to be able to supply a lot of info (like
the length of a sequencer "row" in samples) and on precise automation.

--
"Cheshire-Puss," she began, "would you tell me, please,
which way I ought to go from here?"