[LAU] OT: Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 56, Issue 23

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Wed Oct 19 2011 - 08:07:18 EEST

On Tue, 2011-10-18 at 22:56 +0000, linux-audio-user-request@email-addr-hidden wrote:
> Message: 14
> Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 20:56:40 +0200
> From: Philipp ?berbacher <hollunder@email-addr-hidden>
> Subject: Re: [LAU] Top DSP plugins?
> To: linux-audio-user <linux-audio-user@email-addr-hidden>
>
> I hope holborn and other will move their pages in time, because
> berlios
> will close down by the end of the year:
> http://developer.berlios.de/forum/forum.php?forum_id=37450

Yep, financing of development ins't that wanted by the Germans today, we
prefer financing of faild banks, Greek fat cats and others from Federal
Chancellor Mrs. Merkel blackguard friends. They close one school after
the other in Germany, that there isn't money for a webpage from
Frauenhofer isn't surprising. As long as the folks can watch soccer they
don't care.

Education isn't wanted in the land of poets and thinkers. Consuming is
wanted. They ask idiots why they spend the night in front of the Apple
store to get a iShit 4s and the idiots had no arguments but consuming.

Fortunately Steve Jobs died this month, hopefully Bill Gates will
follow ... and Angela Merkel and ...

Worship mammon!

Ralf